Networking for Women Professionals: Get Connected & Get Noticed
Most women professionals agree that building strong relationships is key to a successful career, yet many women aren’t fully leveraging their network. Whether it’s fear of asking for something, or not knowing how to get started, women are missing out on crucial professional opportunities. With the right tools women can confidently make the connections and impression that will take their career to the next level. Join us to discover:
- Networking strategies women need to grow their careers
- Ways to standout and make yourself memorable
- How to make the ask: Keys to getting what you want
- Tips for building strong professional relationships
Essential Networking Strategies for Women to Boost Their Career
- Determining your networking goal: What do you want to accomplish?
- Keys to creating your own network & how to get started
- Getting involved: What professional organization can do for you
- Why men are good at networking & what women can learn from them
Stand-Out & Be Remembered: Ways Women Can Make Their Mark
- What sets you apart? Keys to creating instant impact
- Techniques for building your personal brand & signature
- Turn passions & interests into relationship-building tools
- The role of Social Media: Tips for LinkedIn & Facebook
How to Ask for What You Want: Keys to Working Your Network
- Who do you know that can help you? Utilizing your connections
- Tips for overcoming the fear of asking for what you need
- Give Before Your Get: What can you do for others in your network?
Live Question & Answer Session – Get expert answers to your questions!
About the Speaker
Robyn Forman Pollack, Esquire, and is the Founder and Principal of Trellis Consulting LLC, is a gender diversity consultant and speaker who creates value, provides support and empowers organizations and professional women in the journey toward workplace equality by providing customized gender diversity services. Robyn has been actively involved in women’s issues for over fifteen years and has developed a variety of networking opportunities for women.
- She has lectured extensively on issues of women’s networking and leadership, and created and currently co-chairs the Turnaround Management Associations’ Global Network of Women Committee.
- Robyn has also been a corporate restructuring attorney for almost twenty years, and has been instrumental in maximizing value for businesses in a range of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, food service and financial services.
- She is on the Steering Committee of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference, where she was a former chairperson, is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Forum of Executive Women, and the Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Philadelphia Bar Associations, where she serves on the Women in the Profession Committee.
- Robyn is also an adjunct professor of law at Temple University’s Beasley School of Law. Robyn earned a B.A. from Temple University, summa cum laude and a J.D. from Temple University’s Beasley School of Law, cum laude.
In this 60-minute webinar women will learn crucial networking techniques for establishing professional relationships, and how to use those connections to advance in their career.
Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I register?||What if I lose my access information?|
|What is Webinar Training?||Can more than one person listen in?|
|Do I need special equipment?||When do I get the program materials?|
|How does the question and answer session work?|
How do I register?
Click here for the online registration form or call us at 800-964-6033.
What is Webinar Training?
Webinar training is a live event that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker, and interactive question & answer period.back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts rovided in advance.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
When do I get the program materials?
Approximately 3-5 days before the webinar, you will be e-mailed a link where you can download the presentation materials.back to top
How does the question and answer session work?
During the webinar, you can chat your questions in the chat box. Also, the moderator will instruct you to ask questions at the end.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios