Building Your Personal Brand for Professional Success
In today's competitive marketplace personal branding is more important than ever for women professionals and their organizations. Personal branding is about creating a personal marketing campaign that helps women to stand out from the crowd, and advance their careers. In this 60-minute event you'll learn key steps that will help you to establish your credibility, show your unique value, distinguish yourself from the competition and effectively use social media tools to create your personal brand. Join us to discover:
- How to develop your unique brand and use it to succeed in your workplace
- Why personal branding is essential for women's professional growth
- Ways to powerfully communicate your brand and build credibility
- Keys to creating an effective social media profile with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Personal Branding for Women Professionals: Moving Your Career Forward
- What is personal branding and what will it do for you?
- Why branding is so important for achieving your career goals/li>
- Using branding to maximize your value in the workplace
Four Steps for a Successful Personal Brand Women Need to Know
- Discover your brand - making your plan
- Develop your brand - what makes you stand out?
- Communicate your brand - creating a clear message
- Using your own personal brand toolkit
Building an Effective Personal Brand with Social Media
- Keys to utilizing LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Networking techniques to maximize your brand
- The branding do's and don'ts of social media
- Maintaining the social brand you've built
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific personal branding questions answered!
About the Speaker
Ellie Nieves is Vice President & Counsel, Government Affairs at a Fortune 500 company. Ellie is also the Founder and President of Leadership Strategies for Women®, LLC where she leverages her extensive experience to create career-enhancing strategies for women around the country with her coaching.
- She leads seminars and webinars for organizations that want to develop their emerging women leaders into effective managers and executives.
- Ellie graduated from Fordham University with a BA in Communications and received her Law Degree from Pace University School of Law. In 2014, she received an MBA from New York University with specializations in Global Business and Leadership. Ellie has been profiled as a corporate leader by Hispanic Executive Magazine and has been recognized as a top woman in business by Hudson Valley Magazine.
- Through her unrelenting work ethic and leadership ability, she has been recruited for campaign leadership roles such as New York State Political Director and Campaign Manager for national and city-wide campaigns. Ellie eventually transitioned into the private sector and became an award-winning attorney for the Government Relations Department at MetLife; later working as Chief of Staff to the President of MetLife International.
This dynamic, 60-minute program will show women professionals steps for developing a personal brand to stand out, how to utilize social media, and effective networking techniques that will help grow your career.
Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I register?||What if I lose my access information?|
|What is Webinar Training?||Can more than one person listen in?|
|Do I need special equipment?||When do I get the program materials?|
|How does the question and answer session work?|
How do I register?
Click here for the online registration form or call us at 800-964-6033.
What is Webinar Training?
Webinar training is a live event that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker, and interactive question & answer period.back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts rovided in advance.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
When do I get the program materials?
Approximately 3-5 days before the webinar, you will be e-mailed a link where you can download the presentation materials.back to top
How does the question and answer session work?
During the webinar, you can chat your questions in the chat box. Also, the moderator will instruct you to ask questions at the end.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios