Gain a Seat at the Table: How Women Increase Their Influence & Visibility
Women professionals that want to break into upper-management positions won't get there without getting themselves, and their contributions to the workplace, noticed. Achieving this requires the knowledge and skills to get the recognition you deserve. How you can gain a voice and increase your visibility to get a seat at the table in your organization? Join us for this 60-minute, online conference to discover:
- Practices for expanding your role and influence in the workplace
- Keys to developing a clear plan for reaching your professional goals
- What you can do to better stand-out and increase your visibility
- Leadership practices women professionals need to get-ahead
Keys to Increasing Your Visibility and Influence in Your Organization
- Techniques to stand-out and get yourself noticed by influencers
- Ways you can build rapport and gain support for your ideas and projects
- Understanding when to speak up, and when it's best to listen
Creating a Success Plan to Reach Your Professional & Leadership Goals
- Keys to identifying your professional goals - where do you want to go?
- Best practices to setting a path to reach your goal - how to get there
- Identifying and partnering with the people that can help you get there
- How women derail their own careers - and how you can avoid it
Effective Leadership Skills for Women: Becoming the Next Innovator
- Becoming an agent for change: Inspiring & motivating others around you
- Stepping into leadership: How others perceive you and why it matters
- Putting your leadership style to work to accomplish tasks and get more done
- Effective communication techniques for any situation
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Colleen Slaughter, founder of Authentic Leadership International, blends an energetic delivery style with her vast international business experience to propel audiences to cultivate greater authenticity and fulfillment at home and in the workplace.
- As a speaker, Colleen is powerfully committed to showing others how to achieve greatness. Her dynamic background enables her to speak authoritatively on a variety of key topics, including leadership, change management, and organization development.
- Colleen uses an innovative approach during her presentations to engender lively, engaging discussions among audience members. Colleen's international focus allows her to serve the widely expanding market of emerging women leaders.
Discover how to get noticed and expand your influence to take your leadership role to the next level in this 1-hour, online training event.
Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I register?||What if I lose my access information?|
|What is Webinar Training?||Can more than one person listen in?|
|Do I need special equipment?||When do I get the program materials?|
|How does the question and answer session work?|
How do I register?
Click here for the online registration form or call us at 800-964-6033.
What is Webinar Training?
Webinar training is a live event that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker, and interactive question & answer period.back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts rovided in advance.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
When do I get the program materials?
Approximately 3-5 days before the webinar, you will be e-mailed a link where you can download the presentation materials.back to top
How does the question and answer session work?
During the webinar, you can chat your questions in the chat box. Also, the moderator will instruct you to ask questions at the end.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios