Communicating for Buy-In: Strategies to Deliver a Persuasive Message
Women are innovative thinkers & key drivers of change within the workplace but sometimes struggle getting their voice heard & gaining buy-in for their ideas. Effective communication using persuasive language is a must have skill for any woman in leadership or for career advancement. How can you communicate for buy-in to help advanced your ideas and career? Join us for this can't miss 60-minute webinar to learn how to:
- Effectively and persuasively communicate your ideas with clarity and confidence
- Prepare and organize in advance to maximize the impact of your presentation
- Overcome objections and concerns that can derail you from getting your voice heard
- Capture the attention of your audience by speaking with persuasive power
Effectively Communicate Your Ideas with Persuasive Language & Clarity
- Influencing process: A five-step outline to organize your presentation
- Tips for delivering your message with confidence and to build credibility
- Ways to capture your audience's attention and keep them on track
Preparing Before You Present: Key to Putting Your Best Foot Forward
- Outlining the objectives and goals you want to communicate
- Developing an effective call-to-action to drive results
- Organizing your message in advance for maximum persuasive impact
Overcoming Objections & Building Partnerships & Support for Your Projects
- Anticipating objections and ways to overcome them
- Asking probing questions to determine needs and key concerns
- Active listening to reframe positive options and better sell your ideas
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
- Speaker, author, entrepreneur and recovering academic Jill Schiefelbein is The Dynamic Communicator. From analyzing classified documents obtained from military raids of terrorist camps to assess jihad messaging strategies, to starting and managing an online education office serving 60,000+ students, to her own award-winning entrepreneurial ventures, she's helped major universities, businesses, and military branches with unique combinations of communication, education, and technology to drive action. Jill creates and executes communication strategies that help organizations increase sales, enhance the product experience, and retain customers.
- After eleven years teaching at Arizona State University she focuses on making the theoretical tangible for her clients. She is co-author of Business and Professional Communication in the Global Workplace, the creator of a YouTube channel reaching thousands of viewers each week, and an official video partner and contributing writer for Entrepreneur. Her next book on communication strategy will be released April 2017 through Entrepreneur Press.
In this 60-minute webinar you will discover the tools you need to communicate your message clearly & confidently in order to get your voice heard.
Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I register?||What if I lose my access information?|
|What is Webinar Training?||Can more than one person listen in?|
|Do I need special equipment?||When do I get the program materials?|
|How does the question and answer session work?|
How do I register?
Click here for the online registration form or call us at 800-964-6033.
What is Webinar Training?
Webinar training is a live event that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker, and interactive question & answer period.back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts rovided in advance.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
When do I get the program materials?
Approximately 3-5 days before the webinar, you will be e-mailed a link where you can download the presentation materials.back to top
How does the question and answer session work?
During the webinar, you can chat your questions in the chat box. Also, the moderator will instruct you to ask questions at the end.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios