Jodi Portner Bracho is a boxer, personal trainer and entrepreneur who knows the importance of strength, endurance and work ethic. These drive Jodi in all aspects of her life including working with clients, launching a new product and raising her daughter.
In listening to this highly practical podcast with Jodi you’ll learn:
- How to be inspired by the influencers in your life.
- It’s not about the money – it’s about finding what you love to do – the money will follow.
- Ways to turn your entrepreneurial idea into a product.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with positive people you want to emulate.
- Creating a new reality when you have changes in your life.
Here’s a bit more background about Jodi:
- She has been a personal trainer and fitness instructor since 1989. Together with her husband, Ronald Bracho, they own JORO Fitness.
- Jodi is about to launch a brand new product, Tray Amigo, to help parents make mealtimes with small children more manageable.
- She has a third-degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do and Hap-Kido. She learned martial arts and boxing from her uncle when these sports were considered “boys only.”
- Jodi is a graduate of Temple University with a Masters in Exercise Physiology and Nutrition.
I’m interested in any trainings and or certification courses you will be offering between August and September. Please send me any relevant information.
Nicole Teillon Riegl says
Eugenia – Thank you for your interest – I’ve asked one of our advisors to reach out to you via email. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com. Best – Nicole