Jodi Portner Bracho is a boxer, personal trainer and entrepreneur who knows the importance of strength, endurance and work ethic. These drive Jodi in all aspects of her life including working with clients, launching a new product and raising her daughter.
In listening to this highly practical podcast with Jodi you’ll learn:
- How to be inspired by the influencers in your life.
- It’s not about the money – it’s about finding what you love to do – the money will follow.
- Ways to turn your entrepreneurial idea into a product.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with positive people you want to emulate.
- Creating a new reality when you have changes in your life.
Here’s a bit more background about Jodi:
- She has been a personal trainer and fitness instructor since 1989. Together with her husband, Ronald Bracho, they own JORO Fitness.
- Jodi is about to launch a brand new product, Tray Amigo, to help parents make mealtimes with small children more manageable.
- She has a third-degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do and Hap-Kido. She learned martial arts and boxing from her uncle when these sports were considered “boys only.”
- Jodi is a graduate of Temple University with a Masters in Exercise Physiology and Nutrition.