Workplace Detox: Eliminate Negativity, Conflict and Drama Even When Remote
Conflict, negativity, and drama kill productivity and morale on your team.
Women leaders are often better communicators and need to defuse workplace tension to effectively lead their teams. Whether it's gossip, power struggles, whining, or bullying, you need to be prepared.
Even when working remotely, these tensions flare up and must be addressed to keep your team productive, and on-track.
How can you effectively deal with the workplace conflict and lead your team to success?
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to learn:
- How to identify the root causes of conflict for effective intervention
- Ways to identify drama when your team is remote or decentralized
- Tactics to address bad behavior: How to tackle situations head on
- Maintaining your composure: How to keep cool when emotions are heated
- Conflict resolution: Keys to stopping & preventing tension
- Proven communication methods to lead your team to resolution
In this essential, 60-minute webinar, you will discover proven ways to address and eliminate negativity on your team, whether you’re working in person or remotely. Discover how to solve and prevent negativity for effective leadership and a positive work environment.
Addressing Conflict on Your Team: Keys to Completely Removing Drama
- Understanding the root of conflict: Why good employees act out
- Identifying underline causes and “reading between the lines” even when you team isn’t right in front of you
- The different types of "drama roles" and how to eliminate them
- Frequent issues present in drama and conflict: Keys to creating solutions
Effective Strategies to Clear Up and Conquer Difficult Situations
- Assessment tools to help identify problem employees
- Proven solutions that will fix the bad behavior in your company
- Specific tactics to promote teamwork & collaboration
Eliminating Negativity: Ways to Solve & Prevent Issues Causing Drama
- Proven tactics to keep your cool during heated discussions
- Make digital communication drama-free and collaborative
- How to resolve conflict in the workplace: Understand the issues
- Discover 8 ways to eliminate a negative pattern or cycle
About the Speaker
Tara Powers is an international best-selling author, award winning leadership expert, sought after speaker and crusader against boring, ineffective employee engagement initiatives and leadership training. She’s worked with over 200 companies and more than 15,000 leaders building programs and launching initiatives that deliver high touch and high impact for her clients.
- Tara’s Leadership Programs have earned the prestigious recognition as a Top 10 Leadership 500 Award winner by HR.com alongside big names such as Korn Ferry, Level (3), Hilton, Honda, MIT and DDI.
- In July 2018, Tara published Virtual Team for Dummies with Wiley and was recognized in Colorado Business Magazine as a Woman to Watch.
- Tara speaks nationally on vital topics such as the importance of women in leadership, simple secrets to creating healthy organizations and how to build cohesive and committed teams.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an On-Demand Webinar?
An on-demand webinar is a pre-recorded webinar that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker and a question and answer period.
Can I still ask questions during the question and answer session?
Yes, if you have a question that was not answered during the event you can email it to the conference moderator. We will have your questions answered by the expert!back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts provided.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
Can I listen to the on-demand webinar recording more than once?
Yes, you can watch the recording as many times as you would like.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios