Women's Leadership: Delivering Feedback Effectively to Improve Team Success
Delivering and receiving difficult feedback is one of the toughest but most essential skills for today's leaders. But providing feedback, especially criticism, can be difficult. How can you develop the ability to effectively deliver constructive criticism to improve the success of team members and the team as a whole? Join us for this can't-miss, 60-minute webinar to learn:
- The 5 rules for giving constructive feedback: Ensure success every time
- How to own your message and deliver it with confidence
- Behavior-based change: Focusing on actions that yield positive results
- Barriers to accepting feedback and how to overcome them
- Feedback across age groups: Keys to coaching millennials & older generations
Feedback as a Leadership Tool: How Successful Women Leaders Produce Change
- Using behavior-based feedback to keep employees motivated
- Why frequent feedback is an essential retention tool for Millennials
- Tips for delivering feedback to older generations
- Strategies to help team members reach solutions without hand-holding
Strategies to help team members reach solutions without hand-holding
- Keys to delivering feedback with confidence and tact
- Tips to prevent feedback from coming across as a personal attack
- Guidelines to ensure your message is heard the way you intended
Receiving Feedback as a Leader - A Key Tool for Professional Growth
- Common challenges women leaders face in accepting feedback & criticism
- Techniques for not taking feedback personally and what it can teach you
- Identifying your own barriers to handling feedback & tips to overcome them
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Jill Schiefelbein has proven herself in the field as an entrepreneurial thinker, a college professor, a professional speaker and a communication expert.
- With eight years of business-building, ten years of university teaching, sixteen years of speaking experience and a desire to help businesses reach their goals, Jill is uniquely positioned to help organizations utilize dynamic communication to accelerate results.
- Her first self-owned business, Impromptu Guru, received the 2012 "Rookie of the Year" award and the 2014 "Volunteer of the Year" award from the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce in Gilbert, Arizona.
- She went on to launch a national talk radio show, facilitate training and media coaching for the WNBA's Phoenix Mercury and the NFL's Players Networking Event at SuperBowls XLVII and XLVIII, and launched an educational video campaign on public speaking and communication skills that reaches thousands of viewers each week around the world.
- Jill has just announced she is now an Entrepreneur Network Partner and Contributor to Entrepreneur magazine and media.
Join us for this, 60-minute webinar to discover powerful strategies to deliver effective feedback and criticism. Improve your leadership style and grow your skillset by developing the strong communication skills to lead your team to success.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an On-Demand Webinar?
An on-demand webinar is a pre-recorded webinar that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker and a question and answer period.
Can I still ask questions during the question and answer session?
Yes, if you have a question that was not answered during the event you can email it to the conference moderator. We will have your questions answered by the expert!back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts provided.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
Can I listen to the on-demand webinar recording more than once?
Yes, you can watch the recording as many times as you would like.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios