Coaching Techniques & Communication Skills to Improve Performance
Coaching is about developing people to reach their fullest potential, one-on-one or as a team. It’s an essential skill and one of the most successfully proven ways of achieving exemplary performance. Being a top-notch coach involves understanding human behavior, recognizing opportunities for personal and professional growth, and encouraging others to adapt or adjust for better results.
Learn how you can embrace the power of the coaching model as a tool to manage performance, increase employee motivation and satisfaction levels, and you develop future leaders. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will:
- Identify the 3 key foundations of effective coaching
- Discover several coaching dialogue tools and how to apply them
- Tips for providing positive and corrective feedback
- Common challenges of women leaders - and how to manage them
- Bonus: Coaching techniques workbook!
Coaching Techniques and Mindset for Women Professionals
- Proven coaching model you can use with your employees now
- Different coaching styles and when to use them
- Get into the coaching mindset and explore your personal perspectives
Communication Strategies to Build a Well-Oiled Machine
- Review effective feedback and communication strategies
- Tips and tricks to master the coaching conversation
- 3-step feedback process to keep employees engaged
Common Challenges for Women Leaders and What You Can Do
- Ways to handle push back or resistance from male team members
- Maintaining your authenticity and taking the high road
- How to be bold and assertive - speak with confidence and conviction
Q&A - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Tara Powers, is an award winning leadership expert, sought after national speaker, experienced talent development consultant and crusader against boring, ineffective employee engagement initiatives and leadership training. Her success in working with over 200 companies and 1000's of leaders has taught her how to achieve the results company executives want and still make sure the attendees are having fun in the process.
- Tara is a 20-year talent development expert with a M.S. in Organizational Leadership, a coaching certificate from ATD and a Certified Training Manager. She's a Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Facilitator and Everything DISC Solutions Provider.
- In 2016, Tara's ENGAGE! Leadership Program was recognized as a Top 10% Leadership 500 Award winner by HR.com. Her Evolving Leadership Virtual Program and her Leadership Communication program won in 2014 and 2015.
- Tara's commitment to her clients is to close the skills gap that is prevalent in most companies today and to deliver innovative, fully customizable solutions that actually work - and create real change for you and your teams. Find out more at powersresourcecenter.com
In this 60-minute program, women professionals will shift into the coaching mindset and develop the skills needed to the skills needed to improve performance and produce future leaders.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an On-Demand Webinar?
An on-demand webinar is a pre-recorded webinar that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker and a question and answer period.
Can I still ask questions during the question and answer session?
Yes, if you have a question that was not answered during the event you can email it to the conference moderator. We will have your questions answered by the expert!back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts provided.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
Can I listen to the on-demand webinar recording more than once?
Yes, you can watch the recording as many times as you would like.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios