Your Team Would Rather Have A Coach Than A Boss
Behind every All Star, every MVP and every championship team, there's a coach who encouraged, motivated as well as challenged each athlete to reach their full potential. A coaching mindset is extremely valued in athletics, but for some reason those strategies rarely extend to the workplace. However, coaching is just as crucial in the workplace to achieve greatness and drive results.Learn how you can embrace the power of the coaching mindset, as a tool to drive stronger results and excellence through others.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will:
- Formulate an action plan that will allow you to immediately start coaching your team
- Learn the proven coaching framework to build credibility and trust
- Discover effective coaching dialogue tools, plus when and how to apply them
- Gain strategies for the tough times: Awkward conversations, constructive criticism, etc.
Bonus Content: A downloadable coaching technique workbook, for quick reference.
Strengthen Your Coaching Mindset: Critical Coaching Techniques
- Learn a proven coaching model you can use instantly
- Understand different coaching styles and when it's best to use them
- Get into the coaching mindset and explore your personal perspectives
Communication Strategies that will Empower Your Team and Maximize Results
- Communicate like a coach: project confidence to achieve greatness
- A foolproof process to keep employees engaged and motivated
- Effective feedback techniques: keys to criticize without trampling egos
Common Coaching Challenges for Women & Ways to Avoid or Overcome them
- Ways to handle push back or resistance
- Maintaining your authenticity and taking the high road
- How to be bold and assertive - speak with confidence and conviction
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Gregory Nesmith, CPC, ELI-MP, is the Founder & CEO of UNderdogStuff® company. Gregory is an Entrepreneur, Published Author, Certified Leadership Coach, Investor, and Underdog Advocate. In addition, he is Sr. Consultant on special projects at the leadership development companies Think Human and HireLearners.
- Gregory is a former global marketing executive where he spent 16 years with a Fortune 100 company, leading the turnaround of brands and teams at Mondelex International (formerly Kraft Foods). Four years ago he launched a new career, building his brand to help empower minorities and small businesses.
- Gregory enjoys sharing about the journey of an Underdog on the UNderdogStuff podcast that launched in November 2016, has over 24,000 downloads, 100 episodes, and was recorded live weekly on a community radio station in NYC. UNderdogStuff creates curriculum, community events, and investment opportunities that help Underdogs take their first steps to resetting their work, wellbeing, and wealth. UNderdogStuff is led by a community of experienced professionals, social entrepreneurs, and certified leadership coaches.
- You can find out more about Gregory on www.GregoryNesmith.com.
Join us to explore the coaching framework and the impact it can make on your team. This approach will improve your team’s engagement and performance because your team would rather have a coach than a boss.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an On-Demand Webinar?
An on-demand webinar is a pre-recorded webinar that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker and a question and answer period.
Can I still ask questions during the question and answer session?
Yes, if you have a question that was not answered during the event you can email it to the conference moderator. We will have your questions answered by the expert!back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts provided.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
Can I listen to the on-demand webinar recording more than once?
Yes, you can watch the recording as many times as you would like.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios