Set & Achieve Your Personal KPIs: Results-Driven Goal Setting
You’ve likely heard of key performance indicators (KPIs) used to measure various aspects of operational excellence.
Now imagine applying that concept to your personal and professional goals.
Whether you’re starting a new project, transitioning into a new position within your organization, or looking to set aggressive goals for yourself, setting personal KPIs is crucial to your success.
Even if you’re a top performer in your role - it’s important to set and keep track of goals.
Why? Setting goals, both achievable and that challenge you, will keep you motivated and accountable. Plus, it gives you a measurable indicator of your contribution, impact, and performance.
Join us for a 60-minute workshop to learn how to create, measure, and track your continuous improvement across five main categories:
- Professional impact and development
- Personal fulfillment
- Physical and emotional health
- Interpersonal commitments to others
- Your organizational and industry contribution
BONUS: With this workshop, you’ll receive Michelle Coussens’ KPI worksheet with step-by-step motivation and accountability for achieving your personal and professional goals.
Assess where you stand across the 5 categories of professional performance
- Real talk: Discover the best way to assess your true impact on your organization (go beyond the typical 'strengths' and 'areas for improvement')
- Turn your personal assessment into real, tangible objectives and goals
- Determine the needs of your organization and use your strengths to fill the gaps
Create a personal improvement plan to hit (and surpass) your goals
- Discover the secret behind microgoals, and why you should learn to live by them
- Support your long-term goals with a successful plan guaranteed to get you there
- Determine which indicators support your goals - and how to set targets for them
- Align your goals with organizational success
Measure, manage, and track your KPIs
- What data to collect, how, and how often to log and review progress and results, all while avoiding excessive measurement/effort or lost efficiency
- Identify leading and lagging indicators that will measure your progress
- Determine everyday behaviors and actions to turn large goals into smaller, more tangible objectives and actions
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than ten years. Her services span training, preparing strategic business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence.
In addition, she facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics and other interpersonal topics, and conducts business analysis for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide.
- Michelle is a mentor for students and alumni at Northwestern University and other organizations, assisting professionals of all levels with their personal and professional development.
- Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, where she teaches numerous different strategic planning, management, and analytical seminars to business professionals around the world.
- Michelle previously served as the first Dean of the School of Business at Kendall College. She built and managed all aspects of the School, including faculty and curriculum selection and assessment, as well as program development and enhancement.
In this 60-minute workshop, you’ll learn how to effectively set and measure personal KPIs that give you more focus, plus help you improve and accomplish your personal and professional goals.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an On-Demand Webinar?
An on-demand webinar is a pre-recorded webinar that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker and a question and answer period.
Can I still ask questions during the question and answer session?
Yes, if you have a question that was not answered during the event you can email it to the conference moderator. We will have your questions answered by the expert!back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts provided.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
Can I listen to the on-demand webinar recording more than once?
Yes, you can watch the recording as many times as you would like.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios