Project a Positive Professional Image: Lead with Power & Confidence
Whether it’s in the boardroom or during a mid-morning coffee refill – how others perceive you in the workplace can greatly impact your ability to grow and advance.
Professional success isn’t always determined by who has the most prestigious title, but by who can make a great first impression, command a room and communicate authentically.
Whether you work within a small group or run the whole company, this workshop will provide you with tangible ways to bring professionalism, poise and power to your everyday interactions.
Join us, to discover:
- The traits, behaviors, and actions that elevate people from a manager to a leader
- How to create, accentuate, and consistently represent your own personal brand
- Best practices for genuine connection whether you’re talking to 1 person or 1,000
- The word choices, body language, and gestures that convey a positive message
- The unique edge that women in leadership have when influencing decisions
Elevate your impact and grow your influence at work
- Create an image action plan uniquely tailored to your goals
- Advocate for yourself and make a greater impact in your workplace
Add even greater value to your organization and impact bottom-line objectives
- Represent your company with compelling messages and expert delivery
- React and respond with authenticity: Build buy-in and make things happen
- Meet the needs of the business and others without selling yourself short
Create and live your own personal brand by ‘walking the walk and talking the talk’
- Get the recognition you deserve to create a path of progress and advancement
- Build a brand people can trust by leading with integrity and respect
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens owns and operates Plan B Consulting. Her services span training and assisting with strategic business plans, plan development, execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence. She facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics, and conducts business analysis for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide
- Michelle is a mentor for students and alumni at Northwestern University and other organizations, assisting professionals of all levels with their personal and professional development.
- Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, where she teaches numerous different strategic planning, management, and analytical seminars.
- Michelle previously served as the first Dean of the School of Business at Kendall College. She built and managed all aspects of the department, including faculty and curriculum selection and assessment, as well as program development and enhancement.
Designed specifically for women in leadership or those who aspire to be, this workshop will teach you strategies for genuine, influential leadership that highlights what makes you unique.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an On-Demand Webinar?
An on-demand webinar is a pre-recorded webinar that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker and a question and answer period.
Can I still ask questions during the question and answer session?
Yes, if you have a question that was not answered during the event you can email it to the conference moderator. We will have your questions answered by the expert!back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts provided.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
Can I listen to the on-demand webinar recording more than once?
Yes, you can watch the recording as many times as you would like.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios