Leading During Change: Drive Results & Advance Your Career
As a leader it’s your duty to guide your team as you grow or respond to changes that can heighten emotions, cause chaos and disrupt productivity. Rather than reacting rashly to change, learn how you can embrace it and take strategic steps to propel your career and team to come out on top. Drive progress with a methodical 4-step plan that you can apply to any situation in your path.
In this interactive online training Jenny Blake will teach you the ins and outs of navigating your next step. You will discover:
- Where to start - define what success looks like in your organization
- Keys to spotting new opportunities, skills and networks
- How to reduce risk through trials and feedback
- Tactics to ensure your plan for growth is a success
- Bonus! A full toolkit of resources
Don’t Get Passed In Line: Advance Your Career
- How to identify your existing strengths and build on them
- Define what success looks like one year from now
- Recognize the normal emotions that occur during organizational change
Using Change as an Opportunity to Develop Better Relationships And Grow
- Identify opportunities without falling prey to analysis-paralysis or compare-and-despair
- Determine small experiments that can provide feedback to reduce risk
- Facilitate more engaging conversations with your team
- How to respond when team members don’t accept changes
Managing the Response to Change: Implement Your Strategy Seamlessly
- 4-stage pivot method to map your next move
- Lay the foundation for productivity after change become the new normal
- Real-life examples of personal and professional pivots
Question and Answer Session – Hear Jenny’s answers to your questions!
About the Speaker
Jenny Blake is an author, career and business strategist and international speaker who helps people organize their brain, move beyond burnout, and built sustainable, dynamic careers they love.
- Jenny’s book, “Pivot: The Only Move That Matters is Your Next One,” won an award for Axiom Best Business Book in the careers category, was selected by JP Morgan for their client #NextList2017 and was recognized as 1 of 7 book that will change the way you work in 2017 by Business Insider.
- Her Pivot Podcast is a top-rated show that CNBC listed among 6 podcasts to make you smarter about your career, and selected by Entrepreneur as one of the top 20 female-hosted business podcasts.
- Jenny spent 5+ years in Training and Development at Google in Silicon Valley, has over 10 years of experience as a keynote speaker and runs her own consulting business.
Join us for this high-impact, 60-minute webinar to discover proven leadership strategies you can use to manage change at your organization to drive results and advance your career.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an On-Demand Webinar?
An on-demand webinar is a pre-recorded webinar that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker and a question and answer period.
Can I still ask questions during the question and answer session?
Yes, if you have a question that was not answered during the event you can email it to the conference moderator. We will have your questions answered by the expert!back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts provided.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
Can I listen to the on-demand webinar recording more than once?
Yes, you can watch the recording as many times as you would like.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios