Getting the Most from the Newest Features in Microsoft Excel 2016
Do you have more to do than you can get done each day? This online workshop will show you how to work smarter, not harder in Excel 2016. You will learn how to breeze through all types of functions, data imports, graphs and financial reporting using little-known shortcuts and time-saving techniques that will leave you with professional results and time to do other things. Uncover some of the newest features of Excel by joining our Excel expert, Mitzi Katz and learn:
- Excel essentials – Getting started
- Formatting and styles – Getting the look you want
- Formulas and functions – The real power of Excel
- Objects, charts and sparklines
- Managing your data- connections, sorting, filtering and data tools
Excel Power Tools: Shortcuts that Save You Time and Frustration
- Learn environment and interface shortcuts
- Entry and editing shortcuts to improve accuracy
- Best ways to work with rows, columns and formatting
- Using automation to ensure accuracy
Formulas and Formatting Success: Easy Tips to Get You Up to Speed
- Basic arithmetic and formulas: Step-by-step guidance to get started
- Formulas: Create automatic calculations to save time
- Keys to using simple Functions: Autofill, Autosum and Sorting
- Professional looking spreadsheets: Formatting tricks you NEED to know
- Charts and graphic elements: Solutions to effectively present your data
- 30 – minutes of an instructor- led Excel exercise session
- 15 – minutes for an interactive question and answer session with Mitzi
- A copy of Mitzi’s presentation
- Excel files to practice what you’ve learned
- Step-by-step workbook to reference
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved."
Tune in for this must-attend online workshop loaded with practical, easy-to-implement tips and techniques you need to get more done in less time and discover the real power of Excel!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an On-Demand Webinar?
An on-demand webinar is a pre-recorded webinar that includes session handouts, interactive training with the speaker and a question and answer period.
Can I still ask questions during the question and answer session?
Yes, if you have a question that was not answered during the event you can email it to the conference moderator. We will have your questions answered by the expert!back to top
Do I need special equipment?
A computer with access to the Internet is all the equipment you need. Just click the link to access the website and enter your information. That's it. Follow along with the Webinar handouts provided.back to top
What if I lose my access information?
No problem. Simply call 800-964-6033 or request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to top
Can more than one person listen in?
Absolutely. Your registration fee is per location. For multiple users, you can use speakers and a projector.back to top
Can I listen to the on-demand webinar recording more than once?
Yes, you can watch the recording as many times as you would like.back to top
If you have any more questions that were not answered here please contact a customer service representative at 800-964-6033.
What some of our Passionate Fans are saying about our programs
“As a woman emotions are sometimes difficult to master and this gives me some tools and techniques to deal with others around me both above and below me.” – B. Harris
“I thought the ideas were important and nuanced and presented in a way which was helpful to me.” – Janet Griffin
“I really enjoyed the insights given by the "superstar tips" they were simple but powerful! Just keep up the great job of offering more e-learning for the busy work world. Thank you!” – L. Zielsdorf
“This course brought out thoughts that I had not considered in dealing with difficult people or situations I encounter in my work.” – K. Bohachek
“This training was clear and concise with real life examples.” – E. Palazzo
“Great overview of topic; makes me hungry for more! This was just the tip of the iceberg...but thought provoking.” – S. Killinger
“I will not be taking things personally as much and do the math in my head to calm down before jumping to any decisions/comments. This was very useful information to apply in my personal life as well.” – J. Langan
What our Passionate Fans gained from our programs that will help them do their job better
"Being an assertive communicator which shows respect for both parties. I will also try to break the bad habits by using words that discount my reputation with others." – A. Jones
"The Progressive Women's Leadership program has had a remarkable impact on my management and communication styles. Their unique focus on the woman’s perspective increases the relevance of the courses to a level I have not previously encountered. In addition to teaching practical strategies and tips that I am able to implement immediately, additional suggested materials help continue my learning after a course ends. All of this has made Progressive Women’s Leadership one of the most valuable learning experiences since receiving my MBA. I am looking forward to continuing my leadership education with them." – K. Goldbach
"I gained so many valuable tips that will help me do my job better. In the live presentation I learned how to be an assertive communicator by using the right words, putting the subject line first and not feeling guilty when saying 'no.' There were so many excellent tips that I can implement to be a more effective, confident communicator. In the materials, I learned how to structure thought processes and use a 9 step approach to provide a crisp and clear core idea so that all stakeholders buy in at the end." – B. Pasceri
"The live presentation was great! It gave me skills to be a stronger communicator and how to say 'no.' What also resonated with me was one of the first presentations when we had to sort the words into two categories. It made me realize that I may have one, and am thinking a specific way, but my staff may not be thinking the same way that I am. Very interesting." – W. Adler
"Establishing a personal mission statement is a new concept that I believe will keep me constantly thinking on how to improve. There were so many helpful tips within this course that I have already implemented and am already seeing results. I am extremely pleased with this course." – J. Rios